When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Affordable PVD service.

Spoooooonz

i think the pvd service will be valuable - We need to figure out the bracelet thing though - that opens up alot of doors.

like for instance, i wouldn't mind getting me a gold Rolly GMT pvd gold, but the bracelet gets me.

Also, edit your thread title to reasonably priced PVD service

Right now it looks like something you dug up ont he internet about ipods - That will change alot of folks understanding and get more clicks.

i think the pvd service will be valuable - We need to figure out the bracelet thing though - that opens up alot of doors.

like for instance, i wouldn't mind getting me a gold Rolly GMT pvd gold, but the bracelet gets me.

Also, edit your thread title to reasonably priced PVD service

Right now it looks like something you dug up ont he internet about ipods - That will change alot of folks understanding and get more clicks.

Bracelets can be done, but the cost would be rather high. That said once treated you'd never need to worry about it wearing through or scratching up.

Bracelets can be done, but the cost would be rather high. That said once treated you'd never need to worry about it wearing through or scratching up.

if the gold looks "gold" enough - so it doesn't look fake- i think some folks would be interested -

I know black will be popular. I just went through my pvd phase :)

does the material have to be stripped? like, what if it had gold plating or rep factory pvd on it, does that pose a problem?

also, great thread title - seeing more interest yet?

Oh, i could get my son's baby shoes PVD' :) that would be awesome :)

and - seriously, if i could get the midlinks done right on my 2 tone bracelet for my BCE - i'd pay 100 bucks, just for a few links. The real bracelet is like 1000.

i could consider doing my tourbillon case in gold. i could consider a all black planet ocean, i could consider a gold rolex gmt - i'd pay 200 for the case and bracelet to be done right in gold. -

i have a pvd'd well, most likley painted movement that i would love to get real pvd'd its a skeleton movement, so i'm talking about the bridge and a gear or 2. i would pay 200$, to get that movement looking super sweet.

I am certainly very interested in your service. The main problem is to get the watch or bracelet disassembled. There are not many who has those special skills or experience working with watches. In addition, the watch professionals do not usually touch reps. I think there would be a big market if You develop your business further adding full service - people just send their whole watches and gets them back coated in gold or black etc., like K2222 provides AR services.

It looks really good. :thumbsupsmileyanim: What I remember about gold on PVD is that the finish is much more durable but if scratched the whole piece has to be redone. But at that price it would be worth it. Does anyone know f the PVD finish results in a deeper hue and closer color to a gen rose or yellow gold watch? That odd tinny rose gold look drives me nuts on the gold plated reps.

• 2 weeks later...
For the moment the service is on hold as I am at capacity with iPod business. I may sell some ready pvd's watches once i clear backlog

That's really too bad, because a reliable PVD service at a reasonable price is so worth it, and I've got just the project! :wub: Please reconsider and let us know!