When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

great Hublot, but noisey

rblippy

so I'm guessing he's sitting in a quiet room. Becoz if u are referring to it being noisy under normal room conditions, you can hardly hear it.

But then I swing the rotor prior to buying the thing.

I had a noisy rotor on the Chopard and oiled it, made it a bit better.

i had an HBB like this.. the "noisy" means not normal

it's a loud whirring sound like a jet's about to take off on your wrist, lol

send it back, i did..

I find my 21.6k to be noisier than my 28.8k. With one good shake, the 21.6k will whirl more than the 28.8k, thus making more noise. Since some HBB now are equipped with 21.6k, it migth be the problem. Chopard also had 21.6k before newest version.

I find my 21.6k to be noisier than my 28.8k. With one good shake, the 21.6k will whirl more than the 28.8k, thus making more noise. Since some HBB now are equipped with 21.6k, it migth be the problem. Chopard also had 21.6k before newest version.

very good point.. the OP didn't mention price-range which will tlel us what kind of HBB he got

mine was among the top of the line steel-diamond bezel.. from the "2nd factory" (the ones with the screw down crowns)

...so i knew right away something was wrong because of the way the rotor sounded.. that and the fact that only 2 of the chronos worked :p

so yea, i sent it back..