When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Confirmed - No difference between swiss and asian Rollie reps!

ajoesmith

Just got this replacement dial from a dealer to replace my YM dial witha bad hour markers that i received with my noob YM and what did i find....

4 dial feet! what! 4 dial feet!

2 feet are positioned for ETA movements and

2 feet are positioned for asian movements

depending on what movement they are using they just break off the feet they dont need!

Conclusion, for the Rollies anyway, Everything si the same except the movement, thats all!

how can the higher price be justified

Noob $78

ETA $ 228

Thats $150 for an ETA 2826, way too much IMO

CIMG3436.jpg

CIMG3438.jpg

AJS, think this was confirmed a little while ago but thanks for pics anyway. Yep, big price difference but you're forgetting to factor in another 20 clams or so for the ETA handset, so it is only about $130 for the 2836 ;)

I remembered about the ETA handset but it has t be made anyway for the asian version just slightly different size so im sure it doesnt cost much extra if any!

A very good point my man :D

Although I was looking at it from the angle of....if you're buying the asian movt variant and planning a heart transplant, then you're going to need to spring for the ETA hands too, which will most likely set you back said 20 clams from a dealer, which eats into the price difference.

A very good point my man :D

Although I was looking at it from the angle of....if you're buying the asian movt variant and planning a heart transplant, then you're going to need to spring for the ETA hands too, which will most likely set you back said 20 clams from a dealer, which eats into the price difference.

Correct Doc but why bother now we have the DG4813! its a straight swap and beats fast! 28,000bph same as ETA