When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

scam/rip off?

he_haupt

You go right ahead a browse all those non-rep-forum sites you want. Look at the pics, read the stats, but don't you DARE try ordering. Save the pictures and links, and sent them to your dealer here, see if they can get the same watch.

Easy-peasy Lemon-squeezy!

yes I know, but I was really interested how they operate.

for all who are interested in the conversation so far:

Hello,

My name is S. K. and I am the sales rep for Allegra Timepieces. It is

very simple to purchase from us. The watch is available at the final price of : 1754 USD

shipping included via FedEx with a guaranteed time of arrival of 3-5 days. Insurance is

also

included. All our products come from bank and customs confiscations including this watch.

It is brand new with international warranty and has never been worn. We allow all our

customers to inspect the watches prior to authorising the payment. You can take the

watches to your authorised local dealers and have it inspected. To do this the payment is

made under Google Checkout protection allowing you to inspect the watch prior to

authorizing the

funds to be sent to us. You will submit the payment to them via bank transfer and once the

funds clear in their account we will ship the watch to the address your provide us. Once

you receive the watch you have a 3 days period to take it to your local dealer , inspect

it and confirm its authenticity. After you decide it you keep it or not and based on your

decision you will be either fully refunded or will keep the watch. To do this you have a 3

days inspection period. Because we have a low stock and we already have 3 potential

clients for this model I would like to ask you to let me know if you are 100% interested

so I can book it for you and start the transaction. I would like to remind you that you

will be buying a 100% authentic watch , never worn that you will be able to inspect it

prior to authorizing the payment to be sent to us. If for any reason you will not be happy

you will be fully refunded.

Then I asked for a detailed descripion of the condition of the watch and I also asked for real pics and especially for a pic of the filled in papers...

Hello,

Orders are shipped from Switzerland.

The transaction steps are :

1) you provide us with the shipping details ( full name and address ) and

the reference number for the product and we start the transaction.

2) after the transaction is initiated the payment is sent to google in

maximum 36 hrs using bank transfer.

3) once the funds clear we will ship the watch in maximum 48 hrs

4) after you receive the watch and inspect it ( you have a 3 days period )

you confirm if you are happy with the watch or not. If you want to keep it

google will release the funds to us , if not you will be fully refunded

after the watch is returned.

Has anybody experiences with google checkout? is this a safe paying option?

he

Mate... forget it. It's something really fishy. The time given is too small... What make you sure that they will ship on time?

Why this guy doesn't provide his bank account? Especially if you're in EU, I will insist on bank transfer.

Whois located in UK:

Technical Contact:

iFastNet Internet

Administrator Administrator (hostorgadmin@googlemail.com)

+44.1912478100

Fax: +44.1912478100

27 Old Gloucester Street

London, STATE WC1N3XX

GB

Well... Don't ever say that we don't warn you.

The fact is all watches shipped from Switzerland is VERY FISHY.