When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Noob Alert - Rolex Acronyms

siesta181

Hi Guys,

Noobie to the rolex brand here. So please lower your flame volume..... What does MBWs, MBKs etc.... mean with regards to a rolex. Serached the forum for 2 says now, just don't seem to get the idea.

I am interested in the vintage rolexs but am getting a bit lost with all these acronyms.

Noob seeking to learn.

Hi Guys,

Noobie to the rolex brand here. So please lower your flame volume..... What does MBWs, MBKs etc.... mean with regards to a rolex. Serached the forum for 2 says now, just don't seem to get the idea.

I am interested in the vintage rolexs but am getting a bit lost with all these acronyms.

Noob seeking to learn.

Keep searching.....only the best Vintage Rolex reps you can buy...........hint, check the dealer section.....I am pretty sure one of them has a recent post listing the current stock for sale.........Being a supporter also helps :D

Keep searching.....only the best Vintage Rolex reps you can buy...........hint, check the dealer section.....I am pretty sure one of them has a recent post listing the current stock for sale.........Being a supporter also helps :D

Thanks Justa, a bit clearer now on the MBW now.... will check the dealer section. And yup being a supporter does help..... Thanks

Thailand you say...... Hmmmm hope I can find a good 1860 when I am in Bangkok next month

I just went there last week. He got no stock in hand for 1680. all he have now at the shop is a few AP, Yachtmaster, few PO & the lastest SUB with engrave on the rehaut.