When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Does it work?

bubu

Have a gen Philip Stein Telstar I bought for my wife. It is supposed to calm the nerves and regulate body rhythm. Is this a marketing tool or a genuine aid to health? She can't take it off for it to function and this precludes wearing any other watch. Clever! Fact or Fiction ?

Have a gen Philip Stein Telstar I bought for my wife. It is supposed to calm the nerves and regulate body rhythm. Is this a marketing tool or a genuine aid to health? She can't take it off for it to function and this precludes wearing any other watch. Clever! Fact or Fiction ?

Sure it works! And if you wear a tin foil hat with the watch on, you can contact outer space :p

actually tin foil hats are good at blocking electromagnetic radiation... and thus preventing brain tumors.

i will be offering a few custom made ones for sale here under the title "n00b-tromagnetic blocker" genuine solid foil, not plated

let me know how many people are interested...

@H above:

I've heard that your makers are no longer supplying solid tinfoil NMB's...

There is concern over the "foil" plating.

I think these little white lies have gone on for far too long....I want a refund for either the full two (2) Euro or the US equivalent of $45.99. I also want one of your triple wrapped, 20 micron foil hats.

and I want it shipped EMS with tracking along with one of your best subs.

Thank you,

Ted Kaczynski

Edit to add:

Phillip Stein from the Maxoderm Commercials?

I hope it's just a coincidence...