When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

franken MBK/Chinese AP ROO

fido

ok, let me tell you about my latest (and first = P ) project:

i saw the MBK ROO is really nice (i already have 2 of them EOD and old model with markers) but start to like the big themes in black dial, but i notice the dial is not so acurate, is really nice and well done but after carefully inspected i realize that the chinese version is actually more acurate to the gen (except for the date window) the numbers have the "metallic ring" around them, the mbk lack this feature and the "cutted pyramids" pattern in the dial are too high

Also all my mbk

don't forget it hasn't been released yet as they are using a modified asian 7750 with seconds at 12 (so no "Swiss" versions). Seems like it's still not released due to the reliability of the movement perhaps?

I was told mid-late June for release, so still could be relesed on time. Unless we hear otherwise, we are just guessing :)

The seconds at 3 was correctly made, extra jewels used where needed. I hope they do the same job with this new version too! B)

I am holding onto my first generation MBW just in case the final version with seconds at 12 somehow ends up with an inferior case.

Me too, good idea! And I guess you're referring to the first PAM187 as an example ;)

The seconds at 3 was correctly made, extra jewels used where needed. I hope they do the same job with this new version too! B)

Not sure which watches they were... the Grahams were just inverted movements with the CG on the left side...

I'm guessing the Breitlings? I didn't really like them so avoided them anyway... you know more about this particular setup than I !

I guess only time will tell eh?

I am holding onto my first generation MBW just in case the final version with seconds at 12 somehow ends up with an inferior case. Funny how those things work. ;) And no, I don't know anything. I have just seen this movie before.

And the first (current?) generation is still available as far as I know, so still some time to get those for those who can afford to.