When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Funny report on German tv

On the tv-show "Galileo" they just showed a report on fake watches, funny as hell.

Even my GF had to laugh when they advised how to spot a fake e.g. a Breitling: the hand has to sweep, it needs AR and the bracelet should have screws.

Ridiculuos! :lol:

But just when I thought it couldn't get any better they introduced a poor guy (let's call him noob) who had been scammed. He told disguised in front of the camera that he got into contact to a German seller to buy a genuine Breitling Navi on steel bracelet for 350 Euro. (Yeah, right.)

Then he sent the money and it took three weeks (!) and he had post from China! Not Breitling S.A.! And the Navi was not like a gen! (Noob always insisted that he wanted to buy a gen - a plain lie in front of the camera...)

It gets better!

Noob then asked the seller (who seems to be a dropshipper by the way) for a full refund OR ELSE (police, lawyer, military attack...)! :lol:

The seller then sent him an attachment to open for refund info ( :lol: ), which this noob really opened!!!

The virus deleted the hole hard-disc, not only the information he got from the seller, but not the adress the seller had given to the noob to calm him down. (:lol:)

Then the buyer went mad and asked Breitling S.A. for help - so he lost the fake as well. They simply did not believe him he wanted to buy a brand new gen for 350 Euro.

Now the noob is really mad and drove to this adress 400km away to find a locked door and an angry person yelling out of a window on the second floor to go away, he'd be the father and had no idea where his son would be :lol:

This was entertaining guys! It even showed the women in charge against counterfeits for Breitling S.A. who claimed that only jerks would wear something fake and 90% of all fakes would be of Breitling! Wonder if she simply repressed the evil name "Rolex" out of her memory?

I wish you could've seen this. :D

Cheers!

Um, this report was as stupid and brainy farty as the rest of this "scientific documentation". Bad as hell. A few years ago they at least made a sort of scientific approach to interesting topics, but these days it's just about who can eat more than somebody else, cheap fake watches and mystical ppl being able to do overnatural things with ppl still claiming this is all true. :)

I liked the first sentence of the report tho - "It started with buying a watch on the Internet and ended with a trial". The Noob in the report either was paid well to talk such stupid things, or god beware, indeed was stupid enough to do the eMail thingie etc... A gen Navitimer for 300 - I mean how screwed can one be? And probably just because he is stupid indeed, he now goes to court.

Showing this guy holding the all-watches-of-2005-catalogue of a wellknown watch magazin in his hands (even showing some pages where ALL the real prices are stated) he claims to buy a GEN Breitling for 300 EURO....how dumb must you be to let us believe?