When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Just received my moded PAM112, couple questions

ATEspo

I just received my Moded PAM112 from a member. Its rockin a serviced 6497 and sapphire crystal with AR coating and the recessed cannon pin was fixed and the dial and hands were superlumed by The Zigmeister.

I have a few questions.

1. How much do I and can I wind it (until it stops?) I dont want to over wind it.

2. I am new to the PAM reps, what other mods are there to do or is it moded well enough that I can start a project PAM111?

I am now in the process of looking for a very nice vintage/oiled leather strap that will contribute to the beauty of this watch.

Now onto the pictures:

57298811by2.jpg

88850142je4.jpg

18848787kc9.jpg

35994741ar0.jpg

99175905tw4.jpg

87181056ti0.jpg

51979145az4.jpg

You can fix the pin in the cg and fix a new crown. Then your hot!!!

It will stop when it's fully winded, just keep wind it till the crown stops...

//robi

Can you explain "fix the pin in the cg" and "fix a new crown"? Where can I buy the parts and have it done?

Fix the pin refers to flattening the top of the pin which holds the cg lever in the cg. It should be flat and gently polished. You can do this by removing the pin gently filing and the polishing. By fix a new crown I think he means replacing it. The crown actually looks pretty good though. It would be nicer if it was a little bit closer against the case but then you would need to either shave down the base of the cg or get a new one as the lever would be too short to properly contact the crown.

Fix the pin refers to flattening the top of the pin which holds the cg lever in the cg. It should be flat and gently polished. You can do this by removing the pin gently filing and the polishing. By fix a new crown I think he means replacing it. The crown actually looks pretty good though. It would be nicer if it was a little bit closer against the case but then you would need to either shave down the base of the cg or get a new one as the lever would be too short to properly contact the crown.

Is there anywhere I can read "HOW TO" remove the pin and fix it? Also anywhere I can read how to remove the crown and "shave it" to fit a little closer to the case? (Or does anyone want to PM me with the instructions?? :D )