When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

DeWitt caseback Tool

Guest shura110

it definitely needs some strange tools...for opening the caseback and for changing the strap...strange that the dealers do not offer this tools FS...however I've read on another forum that Josh is looking from the factories to produce some tools for this purposes...

Guest shura110
it definitely needs some strange tools...for opening the caseback and for changing the strap...strange that the dealers do not offer this tools FS...however I've read on another forum that Josh is looking from the factories to produce some tools for this purposes...

I found something, that might open a caseback: http://www.hobbytool.com/index.asp?PageAct...&ProdID=305

but have to try it out

Guest shura110
yep...this could be the right thing for opening the caseack...the screws on the back are hexagonal...

That is what I think too.

That is what I think too.

but they are really small...

I am having the watch right now on my wrist...for me this is one of the very best reps that could be bought today!

now I wonder where to find the tool for unscrewing the strange "star screw" for removing the strap...not that I need it right now, but you never know!

Guest shura110
but they are really small...

I am having the watch right now on my wrist...for me this is one of the very best reps that could be bought today!

now I wonder where to find the tool for unscrewing the strange "star screw" for removing the strap...not that I need it right now, but you never know!

If I remember correctly someone said the X wind screwdriver will work for the strap. Just search the forum and you will find it.