When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Panerai case sets on the bay

bwhitesox

For that price, I'd rather get an Asian PAM 1xx. It come with hands, a dial, movt (asian granted) faux leather strap all of which can be used as spares in projects

imho of coz...

My opinion too. Certainly buy bits if they're significantly better than the regular rep stuff or no longer obtainable etc (e.g. Jimmy Fu bits, Ti cases, painted base dials) but don't buy regular production stuff as spare parts. It simply doesn't make any economic sense and the end product will only ever be as good as a regular rep which could be bought off-the-shelf.

Check out some of the seller websites or FS section. As siesta said, for a little over $100 you should be able to get a hold of a "value" PAM. Good for just tinkering and modding if you're not looking for an "ultimate" PAM.

Check out some of the seller websites or FS section. As siesta said, for a little over $100 you should be able to get a hold of a "value" PAM. Good for just tinkering and modding if you're not looking for an "ultimate" PAM.

Yeah, sorry about that. I typed before using common sense. Just happy I didn't get blasted for the newb question. Thanks.

C