When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Would someone in the eastcoast of USA please lend me a HBB Screw Driver?

dvn

Well Finally i can justify the high cost of a new Polished Cermaic bezel for my HBB Black Magic (Just came back from K2222 for double AR and Rotor Engraved treatment) and pulled the trigger last week.

The package arrived today with the bezel only (no HBB screw driver). I contacted the dealer and he will send it out on my next order. I don't want to mess around with any other tools and i don't want to

wait for 1 or 2 weeks to get my screw driver. so i wonder if some one in the east coast of usa can lend me one for a day. I'll pay for the shiping both ways ofcourse. I am in mass,usa.

thank you in advance.

Heads up: I'll put up the PVD bezel for sale as soon as i replace it with me ceramic bezel.

Edited by dvn

Well Finally i can justify the high cost of a new Polished Cermaic bezel for my HBB Black Magic (Just came back from K2222 for double AR and Rotor Engraved treatment) and pulled the trigger last week.

The package arrived today with the bezel only (no HBB screw driver). I contacted the dealer and he will send it out on my next order. I don't want to mess around with any other tools and i don't want to

wait for 1 or 2 weeks to get my screw driver. so i wonder if some one in the east coast of usa can lend me one for a day. I'll pay for the shiping both ways ofcourse. I am in mass,usa.

thank you in advance.

Heads up: I'll put up the PVD bezel for sale as soon as i replace it with me ceramic bezel.

I do want it back, :)

I'll be happy to lend you mine. Please pm me your info so I can ship it to you.

G :)

Wow, class act, D4M :).

dvn - there are two versions of the HBB case (at least), and the screwdrivers aren't compatible. Do you know if you have the Ultimate or Lite? Ultimate case/screws has push-down crown, Lite has screw-down crown. Your PVD leads me to believe you have a Lite, which has a wider connecting bridge between the two | of the H (the horizontal part is wider). Thus, the ultimate screwdriver (which is compatible with gen) does not work on it.

my lite version has push-down crown and it is from the same factory as the ultimate version.

From the same factory the differerent between the lite and ultimate versions is the double AR. Correct me if i am wrong folks.

First , I will argue till the cows come home that my Stainless Steel HBB (as appears in my signature) , there is nothing "Lite" about it, and it has a screw down crown.. Also nice AR, 7750 28,800, scented strap. I can understand a non AR, non 28,800, non scented strap being a "lite"... but all of that was to say that indeed,, my stainless steel screw down crown HBB is wider and my tool does not fit it, it does fit my push down crown one (which it sounds like you have) , so my screw driver should fit yours.

I have received your info via pm, I'll mail it out tomorrow (I'm at work). I'll send it out priority mail to get it to you fast. :)

Angus sells them and the screws, maybe best to buy another watch at the same time though...

DVN.. wish I saw your post earlier, I am in MA and have the H screwdriver.

I have changed my Ice Bang Lite and Polished Ceramic Ultimate bezels a handful of times.

Straps too.

Let me know if that does not work out and maybe we can meet somewhere.

Cheers,

M

quote name='indyberetta' date='Jun 18 2008, 06:02 AM' post='471081']

Where can somebody buy one of the screw drivers?

@mreynolds767 - i am all set as the screw driver from Daytona4me worked fine for me. But thank you for your offer.

@Daytona4me - thank you very much

Here is the finish product (K2222 double AR, Rotor Engraved and Polished Ceramic Bezel):

HBBBlackMagicCeramic_4.jpg

HBBBlackMagicCeramic_5.jpg

HBBBlackMagicCeramic_3.jpg

HBBBlackMagicCeramic_1.jpg