When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

B&R 46mm BR01-92 auto doesn't wind

gp55445

I posted earlier about which movement for my B&R 01-92 46mm so sorry for another post from a 1 day newbie. The problem with my watch is I can hear it "spin" when I shake it to wind it. I can unscrew to set the time and the hands move fine.

So my question is do I need a new movement or can it be fixed? or is the only way to tell is by opening it up?

Others on the board suggested the ST18 for the ETA 2892 21j and another member said it wasn't correct. I just saw another BR01-92 with the ETA 2836-2 25j movement on perfect-clone.com.

Thanks for everyone's advice and help.

How old is your B&R?

The newer B&R 01-92 watches have the ETA 2836 or so we believe, maybe asian copy ETA 2836, its all very confusing and scheming!

Anyway asnswer the 1st question, How old is your B&R? and i can tell you what movement you have, or dont have

It is less than a month old. The site I purchased it from said it was asian ETA 2892 and just saw a post yesterday for another site which has an asian ETA 2836 in what appears to be an identical rep.

OK only way to find out is to open the wtach up.

On the B&R its really easy

Here are a few pics to help you along the way, these pics are of a B&R 03-92 but its the same construction

CIMG1852.jpg

CIMG1853.jpg

CIMG1848.jpg

CIMG1849.jpg

CIMG1850.jpg

CIMG1851.jpg

CIMG1854.jpg

CIMG1855.jpg

CIMG1856.jpg

It's a bend gear. Local jeweler said about $30usd to repair. I'll update this post when I get the movement info.