When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Aquaracer Calibre S

I was on the Tag website and that watch just looks nice and all sexy like. I've searched these forums but it seems like that watch hasn't gotten much (if any) movement. This is also reflected in the stickied buyers guide on the top of this sub-forum.

So if anyone can shed some light as to how this rep looks and feels in real life, I would appreciate it. I guess I should also ask if this rep is being sold, as I've searched around and was unable to find it.

That's because there's no rep that doesn't look a POS, nothing even half decent as the electro-mechanical movt of the gen can't really be repped, all faux subdials etc.

Anyway the gen (both blue and grey) is very underwhelming on the wrist - the old smaller 41mm Aquaracer case - I originally bought one, sorry pre-ordered one back in 2006, before they pulled it due to problems with the movement, taking a further 10 months. By which time, I'd fallen for the forthcoming 43mm Aquaracer Calibre 60.