When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

A Few Newbie Questions

Blakkout

Hey all,

Pretty new to RWG, and in fact I'm just looking to buy my first replica. I have a few questions I'm hoping someone can answer. I didn't see it but if this info is somewhere else, feel free to direct me there.

1. What are the best sites for finding quality replicas at decent prices? So far the only browsing I've done is on trustytime88.com. Any thoughts on this particular site?

2. Ok regarding replicas in general, my first question is with quality. I'm hoping to pay no more than around $150 for my first replica. Is this enough to get me a quality product that I will be able to get several years of daily use out of?

3. Along the same lines, what are some of the more popular replicas that fit into that price range?

4. I've been looking at the Burberry reps on Trustytime. Anyone know anything about the quality of this particular rep?

Thanks in advance. I'm sure you guys get pretty sick of new people such as myself coming in here asking all of the same questions over and over, so I really appreciate any help anyone will give me.

Welcome all the info you are looking for are around this place, spend your time reding before you spend your cash and you will make and informed and good choice,

Can a $150 REP LAST A FEW YEARS "HELL YES" if you get a good one.

Burberry? not a clue, i did not think he sold clothes

Hey all,

Pretty new to RWG, and in fact I'm just looking to buy my first replica. I have a few questions I'm hoping someone can answer. I didn't see it but if this info is somewhere else, feel free to direct me there.

1. What are the best sites for finding quality replicas at decent prices? So far the only browsing I've done is on trustytime88.com. Any thoughts on this particular site?

2. Ok regarding replicas in general, my first question is with quality. I'm hoping to pay no more than around $150 for my first replica. Is this enough to get me a quality product that I will be able to get several years of daily use out of?

3. Along the same lines, what are some of the more popular replicas that fit into that price range?

4. I've been looking at the Burberry reps on Trustytime. Anyone know anything about the quality of this particular rep?

Thanks in advance. I'm sure you guys get pretty sick of new people such as myself coming in here asking all of the same questions over and over, so I really appreciate any help anyone will give me.

Hi Blakkout...

Welcome to the forum.

There are a number of different sources in which quality pieces can be found. Your price range is fair, and I believe you should be able to find a nice watch near, or within that figure. You might want to give some thought to the kind of watch you're after; i.e. sports watch, dress watch, etc and start filtering your searches based on that criteria to narrow down results.

I highly recommend getting familiar with the 'Collectors' section, and reading reviews where applicable. In addition, there is quite a lot of history in this forum; searching for a subject will typically yield good results.

Best of luck and have fun!