When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Want to help a great kid

KB

Ok it seems this is going to run until Friday EST and after all the contestants had some air time on the station it seems that #6 has come out as the bolter, Ethans led is slipping very quickly....

Results

1.82%

16.38%

1.82%

8.19%

31.85%

24.57%

1.82%

0.91%

Now would be a very good time to vote if you haven't already or if you want you can go back for a second or third vote, I think I've voted over a dozen times by now.

Ken

Ok as it turns out today is the last day of voting and Ethans lead has slipped to just 4.5%, when you consider that Ethan has an entire football club and most of his school voting...not to mention us...this other guy must have some good connections.

Please vote like you never have before.

The latest update.....

Results

1.82%

17.29%

1.82%

7.28%

30.03%

25.48%

1.82%

1.82%

There is now also the option to hear their final radio plea for votes when you click my link (first post), once again thank you for your consideration and lets try to get Ethan over the line.

Ken

Once again thanks for all that voted but unfortunately Ethan was not only piped at the post but totally over run.

In the end he finnished a distant third with 17% of the vote, the winner (the guy who was running second earlier in the week) bolted on the last day of voting to end up with 50% of the vote and a clear winner from second place who had about half of that.

Thanks again

Ken

The eventual winner was an old Broady boy (Broadmeadows is a suburb of Melbourne), the area is mainly a low income rough as guts place and when it came to the crunch he probably had the whole town voting for one of their own.

Ken