When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I need a watch-box PT2

elisiX

Hi All,

Well I finally got fed up and could decide what Reiner box to buy and I gave up trying to find an 8 watch pam box put together from Homer. I found an Australian company who supplied what seems to me a quality product and as he is based locally - I went to check out his stock. I literally spent about an hour checking about 15 different boxes until I found the best example he had. I had the option of going with piano black (which I always wanted) but the fingerprints put me off big time. Also the color of this box is closer to a PAM color (but darker) which is what I wanted. This will be full of PAM's only one day.

Apologies in advance as again I dont have my SLR (my sister keeps steeling it) so here goes with my trust Canon IXUS in my horribly lit home office. Argh - I need to get better pictures. This is what i've been using / dealing with for the past 6 months or so.

img1075do5.jpg

Here is the box - it really is an outstanding quality piece which I must photograph better to capture the color right.

img1076nd4.jpg

img1078mg7.jpg

And onto my babies..

img1115tt2.jpg

Panerai 176H Luminor Titanium

Franken, Panerai OEM Brown Croc, DSN dial/hands, Vaclume, ETA6497.

img1116vr7.jpg

Panerai 232 Radiomir

Franken, 2006 SE, DSN Dial/Hands, J.Landa Vintage Strap, ETA6497.

img1117wr7.jpg

Panerai 188 Daylight Chronograph

Franken, Panerai OEM Black Croc, Lello DW, The Zigmeister Lume/Build, ETA7753.

img1122qe8.jpg

Rolex GMT Master II

Ceramic, Correct hand stack, 50th Anniversary, ETA 2836-2.

img1130xe6.jpg

Breitling Chronomat Evolution

Franken, Graphite/Graphite, Ultimate V2, Lello Date Wheel, A7750.

img1131iq2.jpg

Panerai 236 Daylight Chronograph

Franken, Gen Crown, Lello DW, The Zigmeister Lume/Serviced, ETA7753.

img1135og5.jpg

Omega Seamaster Pro Chronograph

Franken, Gen Bezel, Insert, Dial, Hands, Bracelet, The Zigmeister Build, ETA7750.

And the latest arrival..

img1158kk8.jpg

Panerai 183G Radiomir

Franken, Vintage Bone Croc, Flav Lume/Build, The Zigmeister Serviced. A6497.

And one last shot with slightly better lighting

img1151pu7.jpg

The SMP chrono was recently sold (pending payment still) and I will be sorry to see it go. I am almost kicking myself for selling it but i've made room for a DSN modded 111H which will fill the void. I must say that this should be it for collecting PAM's for a little bit. I do want to fill this case with PAM's completely but I think I want to grab a couple more Breitlings (Franken SA and Skyland when its out). Oh and I wouldn't mind getting something close to my old SOSF back which was sold.

Cheers,

Jay