When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Omega Seamaster Professional Co-Axial Choronometer Ref. 2220.80

coolfire

Okay peeps, I am gonna keep this short. Prior to this purchase, I had 2 Omega reps - the 2nd gen SMP & the 4th gen 42.5mm PO... :D

After procrastinating for a week after I spotted this immaculately-maintained beauty (this August, it will be a year old) at a local pre-owned dealer, I finally took the plunge yesterday... And boy did I fall in love with it the moment it sat on my wrist! :wub::drool:

I knew that someday, I'd succumb to the temptation of getting a gen... But I am going on record now to state that I am not gonna stop collecting reps! :nonono: RWG has taught & given me so much knowledge about watches... I guess that the decision to get this beauty was a culmination of the invaluable knowledge I gained throughout my stay here (though one can never stop learning!)... :notworthy: Well, it is such irony that I decided to get a genuine watch because of a replica forum, though! :bleh:

Alright, enough of my crapping.. Here are some quick & dirty (and crap quality) shots of my very first genuine Omega...

img0011wd2.jpg

img0012op4.jpg

Just dust/fabric on the '20' bezel marking...

img0002yn7.jpg

img0003hk6.jpg

img0004vi1.jpg

img0005qj0.jpg

img0010xp6.jpg

img0013ru5.jpg

Kindly excuse the reflection from my flash here, I'm really crap at photo-taking... :blush:

A lame attempt at a lume shot...

omegasmpcoaxiallumeshotff1.jpg

Hope you all enjoy the amateurish pics...

This purchase has made me love Omegas even more! :victory:

Gorgeous piece. I owned it's predicesor (gen without the Co-Axial movement) and boy do i miss it!!! Flat out beautiful robust watch

Excellent choice!

When purchasing gens, it's always wise to stay with the classics... and also the watches that you have already "tested" with reps. That's another reason why reps are so cool... you can buy a rep of the expensive watch, wear it for a few months (or even a year) and see if the watch is something that you really like. It's rather safe to purchase the gen after this experience.

Omega SMP Bond is one of the safest bets... how can you NOT like this watch? Its, well... a classic!

Congrats!

Excellent choice!

When purchasing gens, it's always wise to stay with the classics... and also the watches that you have already "tested" with reps. That's another reason why reps are so cool... you can buy a rep of the expensive watch, wear it for a few months (or even a year) and see if the watch is something that you really like. It's rather safe to purchase the gen after this experience.

Omega SMP Bond is one of the safest bets... how can you NOT like this watch? Its, well... a classic!

Congrats!

Well, what i can say is that YOU, By-Tor, were the one who inspired me to get the SMP rep... which in turn inspired me to get this updated model! :p:thumbsupsmileyanim:

Thank you for your kind words... & i agree fully with you that the classics are wise choices... :good:

Thank you also to all the others who have commented on here too, appreciate it lots! :victory:

Oh.. & it's running at +3secs/day since sunday... :D

Big congrats :thumbsupsmileyanim:

One of the best quality to cost ratio watches ever made and properly along with the speedy , the best 2nd market purchases of all time

Wear it good health

Cheers

Fully agree on the 'best quality to cost ratio' thingy you mentioned, mate!

Thank you very much for your kind words... ^_^