When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Is this [censored]?

jkoelho

Hi going to buy 2 chrono watches: "Porshe Design Flat 6 Chrono automatic" and "Corum Admirals Cup Challenge Chrono " and I'm decinding in buy between Perfect Clones or Precious Time. One of the things that is relatively important for me is if the watch can be waterproofed. I ask to PC if those 2 watches could hav the waterproofing service and the answer was yes. When I ask the same to PC, he told me that they couldn't. I told him about the answer about PC and he told me : "Have a read on the forums about the waterproofing service offered from some dealers then ask me if its a good deal.

I can ask them to put an extra seal on there. But still would not advise to take swimming or into shower. Reps are not made for this"

So my question is that if the extra $100 I would pay for the waterproofing service of the watches would be money to the garbage. Is the Perfect clones waterproofing Service a lie? Or it makes any difference?

Edited by jkoelho

since these are chronos.......fuggitboutit! Rep chronos are not ideal for water resistance! Some maybe, but I won't! Get those that are actually guaranteed by the dealers; i.e. SFSO, SSD, Heritage, and GMT IIC....the few that I know of!

Good luck!