When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Want to buy four watches in one go... the best dealer?

Jaymoi

Dear All,

I have had so many different reports on the business practices of the various dealers we all deal with.

Whereas before, when i took a watch buying break, these rumours and the nattering didn't affect me, however, the tables have turned, and now i am quivering in my boots over buying watches! :p

I want to buy FOUR watches, and i would really like your feedback on the single best dealer for customer service, speed of delivery and quality of QC and watch.

Here are the watches, out of interest:

1. LV 277 on leather

2. Concord C1

3. Dewitt Chronographe 1940 SS White face

4. Graham Swordfish Black Knight with Orange markers

Please help me out guys, i just want to drop the $1000 approx and know that i did it with the right dealer.

Thanks for your help in advance!

Moi ;)

Guest Carl

Well, for starters, don't ever order FOUR watches in one order that will be shipped as One order.

It's just a red flag for customs.

These days, I try to order only one watch at a time and it seems to be working well for me.

Now that we have that covered:

Your wanted watches sound wonderful but as I have no experience with them individually I will leave those comments to the members who have more experience with them than I do.

Bear in mind that the best of the four reps you desire might come from four different sources.

Welcome and Good Luck!

Carl

If you want your watches to get snagged by customs, by all means order all four in one package. If not, order them separately and pay more for shipping. Order them at least 2 days apart as well. Speaking from 3 years of experience with thousands spent with only hundreds lost.

Don't worry, i will not get them sent at the same time! Trust me, i have bought enough watches to know that that is suicide.

Also, 1k was just a number i pulled out of the air, i think it will be approx $1500 for all the watches. :)

Thanks for all the good advice so far!

Moi