When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Help! Problems with cousteau diver 06

itseme

Hello

I've got a Problem.

Today i took out my costeau diver 06 from my watch case to wear it today.

The last time i wore it was about 3 Weeks ago and i never had problems.

So the problem is that i can't change the day / date anymore. When i set the crown to the

day/date position and turn it nothing happens... I tried it from different time positions.

But i can set the day/date using turning the crown over 24 hours in the time setting position...

Someone had a similar Problem??

Greets

I had a similar issue with my IWC spitfire which also has a day date. I guess its the same 7750 movement

I just changed the time slowly for over a 24hr time range. The day and date seem to slowly engage until it righted it self and I was then able to change it using the other method.

hopefully yours will click in soon

ST4

I used to experience with this problem too.

In my case, I was trying to set time during the night.

Some members here told me that 7750 movements have this issue. (I am very sorry that I can not remember who told me)

The movement is processing day/date change. If we change them with quick-set, the day & date wheels will pop out.

They said it is very easy to fix by putting them in place.

I am not so sure about this but this is what I read from old post of my GST problem (day/date can not be changed).

PS. One thing I have to put in mind, DO NOT SET ANYTHING ON THE 7750 WATCH DURING THE NIGHT (ON THE WATCH).

My GST day/date change between 22.00 and 3.00

Well, it can be lot of things, most probably something wrong with double corrector (small star-like thingy that enables you to change day and date quickly on 7750) or keyless works. One thing that you should NEVER do on any 7750 (swiss or asian) is change day/date from 8PM till 4 AM. If you have tried to do that you have most probably damaged/displaced double corrector.

regards

Yes, always place the time at 0600 and then change the day and date! Very important indeed. And also, do not use the chrono-function until the watch is fully charged!

This goes with all 7750.