When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Will we get a date-only blue Aquaracer chrono?

By-Tor

I always wanted the smaller date-only model.

King has this one... it's a silly fantasy model, but the build quality doesn't look bad at all. This one is equipped with the low beat old Asian 7750 though.

TAG-089-6.jpg

So... wouldn't it be logical to release a blue dial version of this too? Of course we have no guarantees about the quality. But hey, we can always hope... I'd be the first one to get it (if it's good). Although I love my 'Racer and it's definitely a super rep, I'm not that fond of oversized watches anymore. Smaller version would be nicer (just mho).

the interesting thing in this story, is that i have found looking at amazon some kind of "updated" aquaracer model, and this rep looks partially like this gen:

Aquaracer updated

the second subdial, and the different bezel print (although in the rep is a compass) makes me think the rep factory maybe try to make some variant of this update model.

Also, i really like the gray on the gen, reminds-me the link dial color.

The blue on the day-date model isn't 100% exact. The gen is a bit "more blue".

Check this:

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=48707

Nevermind the TAG site, they're always very slow to update anything there. It took almost a year to get the day-date 'Racer photos there.