When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I'm Happy!

tr4driver

I just received my Sea-Dweller 1:1 from Andrew today. I love it!

This is my first replica, and I wasn't sure what to expect, but I am pleasantly surprised. I really can't imagine that anyone could determine that this watch is not genuine while it's on my wrist.

post-14074-1215022871_thumb.jpg

This is my first replica, and I wasn't sure what to expect, but I am pleasantly surprised. I really can't imagine that anyone could determine that this watch is not genuine while it's on my wrist.

I agree. Welcome to the forum & the wonderful money pit of reps.

Nice TR4, too.

I cannot put my hand on my 4 manual just now, but you might appreciate these in the meantime

raybans0041.jpg

Looks great! Congrats on your first rep! Can you see the crown engraving at 6 o'clock at arm's length? Also, how is the diver's extension? Does it feel loose or pop out by itself? Lastly, do you have any stripped screws on the bracelet? I keep checking outside to see if mine is here yet. I ordered the same watch on the 27th, so it should be here at any time...

Looks great! Congrats on your first rep! Can you see the crown engraving at 6 o'clock at arm's length? Also, how is the diver's extension? Does it feel loose or pop out by itself? Lastly, do you have any stripped screws on the bracelet? I keep checking outside to see if mine is here yet. I ordered the same watch on the 27th, so it should be here at any time...

You can see the crown at arm's length if you hold the watch just right - so that the hour marker is not right behind it.

The diver's extension is nice and tight - no way it's gonna pop out by itself.

No problems with the screws. I removed two links, and all the screws came out nice and easy.

I have a Sandoz Submariner type automatic watch that I bought a couple of years ago, and the bracelet on this watch is much nicer. In fact, this watch is just a heck of a lot nicer all around! I love it!