When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PAM 089Ti (from Vac) and DSN112 (original owner WatchDude) arrived today.... :)

cue003

Well boys and girls, I officially entered into the PAM world today. It was exciting being able to go to the post office to receive my 2 boxes. PAM089Ti from Vac and DSN112 from WatchDude by way of another member.

Both watches are excellent. However, I am not sure how I feel about them. I sort of jumped in with both feet without looking and now I am 2nd guessing the whole PAM fantasy.

I have been wearing the 089 around the house all day and looking at it, getting used to it etc. it seems to be working and starting to grow on me. The DSN112 from WatchDude on the other hand I think is too blah for my tastes.

So I am going to try these 2 out for a little bit but if not they are going up for sale so i can recoup the money I spent on these.......neither of which were cheap.

PAM089Ti from vac ..... Anthracite dial, vaclume, service, movement regulated adjusted, thick Ti crown, Croc strap with Ti buckle with ensignia.

DSN112 from WatchDude by way of quick stop at another member .... lumed, cg pin flush, crown guard lever perfect, well that one speaks for itself. :)

I know you guys want pictures so here goes. If anyone is interested in taking either one of these off my hands.....moreso the DSN112, let me know. :)

On to the photos... Sorry for my photography skills. I am trying to work on them. :) Got some lume shots in there as well.

CIMG5067.jpg

CIMG5055.jpg

CIMG5056.jpg

CIMG5059.jpg

CIMG5060.jpg

CIMG5068.jpg

CIMG5061.jpg

CIMG5064.jpg

CIMG5065.jpg

CIMG5066.jpg

LITTLE FAMILY PHOTO WITH THE CHOPARD!!! :)

CIMG5070.jpg

Dial color of the 089Ti looks very close to the Chopard dial.

CIMG5105.jpg

Thanks for looking and providing feedback.

Curtis

Edited by cue003