When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Alternative strap & buckle for my EOD

@ DANI

...he is looking for EoD straps.....those in your signature only offer for the newer cases.

Try www.panatime.com....they offer great AP straps for cheap :D

Theo

i now but i also have a warning about apbands their.

panatime will get a order from me today just hope my roo gets out of customs soon its been 6days :o

Cheers

Hi

try panatime the croc with yellow stiching is really nice, also the nylon strap can be "upgrade" to make feel a lot better, try this:

a) Remove the central "leather" square, then remove the "inner kevlar strap", and velcro endings.

B) Exchange the nylon portion with a old Gym bag strap or other nylon strap you like ( check the size be correct 26 mm wide, I fold mine to make it thicker), sew it and now transplant the other parts to this new one, you can adjust the size to make it fit perfect, i did this to mine and now is much better, and the look of the watch change a lot compare to the croc straps.

Cheers!!!

Hi there,

I have a MBW EOD that comes with a crappy nylon strap and way off the mark not like gen) buckle.

Can anyone recommend me an alternative strap and buckle that is worth investing?

Appreciate yoru comments!

Thx