When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What model is this Power Reserve?

WatchnRoll

Hey there,

I got this from EL and forgot what model number it is. I am thinking about selling it with the bracelet and can't even recall what I paid for it at the time.

What is a fair price to sell it with the strap and bracelet? Thanks for opinion guys.

I love this watch but want to get another model.

Thanks!

post-10131-1215465579_thumb.jpg

post-10131-1215465689_thumb.jpg

i believe that is a 090....

Yeah, that's what I thought but the one I saw (gen) seemed to have a matte finish. Mine is polished. Although the bracelet is mix of matte and polished.

What would this go for now if I were to sell it? Is $200 a good price? Dont want to be foolish with my price.

Thanks guys....

BTW - I used to be a member of the other now gone forums a few years ago. I may look like a newbie but I am not...just havent been into the watch thing for two years due to the arrival of my son...I'm finally getting back to my hobbies again.

:)

It is clear you are not a newbie, Watch'nRoll. Welcome back to your old hobby!

As the fellows already said, it is a 090.

This model got quite low in price since its first release -- easy to find @ about 100 USD these days. If you are going to sell it with both the strap and the bracelet, 150-160 USD might be a fair price. If the caseback is the correct one, and/or the strap is good quality, you might go up to 180 USD.

If you post a shot of the caseback, and if you add a few details about the strap, I might be more specific.