When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What color dial for BCE?

Gavilan

I am so torn, i have decided to pick up a BCE, but for the life of me i cant decide on a dial colour. I love the Black with the silver sub dials, but i also love the graphite dial with the graphite sub dials. That and i have soo many black dialed watches already, although the silver sub dials would set it apart.

The only thing holding me back from sending the money is the dial color.

Anyone have a opinion which dial is closest to the original, and the most stunning visually.

Thanks.

I am so torn, i have decided to pick up a BCE, but for the life of me i cant decide on a dial colour. I love the Black with the silver sub dials, but i also love the graphite dial with the graphite sub dials. That and i have soo many black dialed watches already, although the silver sub dials would set it apart.

The only thing holding me back from sending the money is the dial color.

Anyone have a opinion which dial is closest to the original, and the most stunning visually.

Thanks.

Both the graphite dial and the black dial are extremely popular, with the black dial/silver subs there is a distinct

contrast on the dial itself, it all comes down to personel choice, whichever way you decide, it is becoming increasingly

harder to actually get what you want from any dealer, ie. you may decide on one or the other, only for the dealer to

send you something different, ( sub dial color / date font etc. )

As there are various combinations as to what is the closest to gen, just make sure you give exact instructions to the dealer.

Read this thread through fully, also lots of pics.

http://www.repgeek.com/showthread.php?t=4617&page=9

Hey, thanks for the link rodwc,

Pretty much what i was looking for. Except now the Graphite dial is speaking top me. ^_^

Most other watches, there is never any question as to which dial to get. I think the EVO and the ROO are the two exceptions.

I may have to ponder this for another day or two.

Thanks again.

While mine is not the most accurate of whats available, the blue dial is absolutely gorgeous.

I have never been a big fan of blue face dials, but this one gets more compliments than anything I have ever worn.

Here is mine. It's a V1 blue dial that I swapped for a V2 slate gray dial. I have a V2 blue dial that I recently bought and one day I will make a another swap to add the missing tic at 10 and a nice relume, but I can honestly say it does not bother me as is. Not enough to tear into my watch again. :)

dscf1472zz9.jpg