When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My Brand Ass New Genuine SMP Chronograph!

tanya

Pardon the lackluster pics but behold my newest Gen addition to the collection!!! The beloved SMP Chrono!!! I want to thank many of my RWG bros for introducing me to the beauty of this model. By-Tor, Eilix, R2, DeepSea and all the others!!! The moment I saw many of your gorgeous modded reps I knew I had to have the gen. (I tried for a fully modded rep but one never came my way) So I picked it up today from my AD. The newest model has wire wrapped markers like it's Co-Axial little brother rather than the older style honey drop lume markers . I am more than blown away by this watch and rather at a loss for words. It wears every bit as comfortably as my gen Rollies and they are most definately in my opinion is the high water mark with respect to comfort. It looks much bigger than it's 42.5 mm. So again my thanks for turning me on to it. :p:)

P1010851.jpg

P1010852.jpg

I've got a review of the rep coming any day now. You will notice that I state that the new "Red letter" dial has perfected this watch. The red text, added chrome rings on the lume and logo give this watch the sparkle and dimension that it needed. From my review...

"Perfection"

Congratulations I prefer the red chrono to the standard red SMP. The chrono is meant to look complicated so the colour doesn't detract from it as much.Did you keep the Tag?

What Tag??? The hangtag is there if that is what you mean. It came complete and I even got my guy to throw in a PO custom polishing cloth

What Tag??? The hangtag is there if that is what you mean. It came complete and I even got my guy to throw in a PO custom polishing cloth

The Tag Heuer? I thought it was you that was selling that to get an SMP, I may have got the wrong member though!

exept for the font on the date dial