When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Anyone have a CONUS source for bar and end caps?

Guest carlsbadrolex

Guest carlsbadrolex

I really dont want to deal with AP Bands and although my AD was willing to sell me a strap today, they had no bar and end caps to sell me.

The conversion kit I just bought has two different bar and endcaps. One is actually 2mm shorter than the other and the diameter of the caps on one are so large they wont go in to the strap.

ANYWAY, does anyone have a CONUS source for these OR have a spare set laying around????

IF this needs to be moved to WTB, then go ahead and do it. I just thought that this could be used as more of a discussion (besides getting me what I need).

T

Guest carlsbadrolex

Dani, I will contact Oracle today! I also want you to know I agree with you concerning AP bands, not only is the watch strap I have a POS, but they sure dont get back to their customers emails.

Dani, I will contact Oracle today! I also want you to know I agree with you concerning AP bands, not only is the watch strap I have a POS, but they sure dont get back to their customers emails.

Cool bro, my oracle straps is great and i can say the coversion kit is great also the carbon strap is far superior to the apbands option.

Their is a reason why they are banned here ,you are always welcomed at apbands as long as you dont complain or talk down about their products if you do that then your just a bag of [censored] to them.

bro if you like to try the oracle before you buy i can ship my own ekstra to you tommorow and you can ship it back when your done testing it, let me now.

Cheers

Guest carlsbadrolex

Dani, thank you very much for the generous offer. There is no doubt in my mind that the Oracle straps have to be better quality than the CF AP Bands strap that I have. I have placed an order and should have my new goodies very soon. As a side note, any one interested in genuine AP rubber straps, I was able to buy one yesterday locally for $129. There were several available.

Now to source a gen rubber bezel!!!