When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Fake 16610 LV

highoeyazmuhudee

This ones' good for a lark...

looks atrocious

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewIt...em=330252729540

i actually believe the seller has no idea. he has a perfect feedback rating of over 2000+ AND i'd be embarassed to list a fake LV in this condition and ask almost 3K for it, it has MANY flaws, and unfortunately it also has 1bid.

what do you guys think?

i guess some got through. maybe 99.7% of his customers had no idea. i do maintain tho, that some sellers although they should, MAY NOT know their product is counterfeit... with todays super reps and what not, it IS getting harder to distinguish... ive also heard of stories where the watch is NOT 100% genuine from the seller. not genuine crystal, bracelet, etc... since you can sell an oyster bracelet for $400 by itself, some sellers throw on a 3rd party SS one with the logo and increase their profits. so buyer beware, be VERY wary buying things on ebay, especially $5,000 things. thats always the lesson. things usually come with a twist from the ebay galaxy

i guess some got through. maybe 99.7% of his customers had no idea. i do maintain tho, that some sellers although they should, MAY NOT know their product is counterfeit...

I guess 99,7% didn't know.Most of the stuff he sells are sunglasses,and I've seen hundreds of them in bangkok,they look 100% genuine,but the lenses are not UV protecting. Occasionally he sells watches.

post-9384-1216285316_thumb.jpg

This is an obvious fake,so he did know.