When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Suggestion for next watch.

Nex_necO

I have had my IWC Ingeniuer for about a week now, and I have totally fallen in love with it.

But of course I need an other watch ;) So do you guys have any suggestions for my next fling?

Here's a shot of my beauty :)

post-14380-1216156404_thumb.jpg

Fallen in love :rolleyes: ...looking for another ;) ..promiscous are we?

OMEGA Planet Ocean is a good second love

Happy timekeeping

Gran B)

Well obviously you know what my reply will be. But do heed this warning: buy this rep and removing it from your wrist will be a near impossible task!!

dsc00045ym3.jpg

dsc00007tx9.jpg

dsc00019cd5.jpg

More pics here.

Wow! :wub:

If you like your watch as much as you say, don't be in a hurry to buy another. I found, by buying a few watches in close succession, that the 'first' watch, did not get as much wear as the newcomers. I bought my One Eight Something as a 'roughwork beater', but it doesn't get nearly as much wrist time as my 104 (which was originally ordered around the same time, but was delayed in arrival due to the first watch leaking) I admit, without my 127, the 104 was proven itself to be incredibly versatile, and has quickly won itself a well earned place of my favorite watch. How that status will hold when I get my 127 back, I would not like to say. I do really like the versatility of the 104, but, the 127 really is something special, and, as mentioned, the One Eight Something does not see nearly as much time as the 104...

By contrast, I also recently ordered a 113 as a 'formal watch', and, I admit, I did initially wear it constantly for a few days as it's 'shake down cruise' to see how it was working. Now, I still really like the watch, and am definitely glad I bought it, but, it's already come off the wrist, so the 104 can reclaim it's place ;)

Happy hunting :good:

Don't pay any attention to thoughts of 'enjoy your watch' and so forth. Pick out your next baby and buy it! Buy what you love most and do not be swayed to advice on what to buy. It is your personal choice and there are many choices. Have fun.