When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Quick and dirty group shot

TeeJay

Thats a wicked collection bro :) Though I feel PAMS are not for me they are certainly nice watches and I can see their appeal and appreciate the history associated with them.

Thanks, bro, I think it's safe to say I now have a PAM for just about every occasion (and the 104 is also pretty good for every occasion on it's own :lol: ) ^_^

Once I get my 127 back, then I'll be really happy :lol:

Lovely collection TJ - that 004 looks sweet ......but come on where's the close-ups ....it's all in the detail dude.!!!

FGD

Thanks, amigo :) I do plan on getting some closeups of the 104 for a review I wrote of it. I've got the review written up in long-hand notes, it just needs typing up and the photos to go with it. Every time I plan to set up to take the photos, something crops up which requires my attention :D

Thanks, amigo :) I do plan on getting some closeups of the 104 for a review I wrote of it. I've got the review written up in long-hand notes, it just needs typing up and the photos to go with it. Every time I plan to set up to take the photos, something crops up which requires my attention :D

I know what you mean ....I find it hard taking good photos and end up rushing things .... the bar has been raised so high by some of the incredible shots people post on here - I am disappointed with most of what I produce...

Good luck with the review

FGD

I know what you mean ....I find it hard taking good photos and end up rushing things .... the bar has been raised so high by some of the incredible shots people post on here - I am disappointed with most of what I produce...

Good luck with the review

FGD

for me, it's not so much the actual photography aspect which I find the problem, but actually having the time to sit down and take the required shots :lol:

Thanks, I hope you'll enjoy it :)

A panerai man for sure.

I am the original PAMophile :lol:

Hey TJ, greeat collection! I wanna see a close-up of that 113!

BTW: Hows the prep going on for the wedding? Are we invited? :D:drinks:

Thanks, amigo :) I'll likely be reviewing the 113 (or at least taking some better shots) in the not to distant future. There are the pics of it which I posted under a thread entitled 113 :)

As for the wedding, things are coming along, it's just a case of putting it all together :) As for invitations, well, the only people who'll be at the ceremony will be the immediate wedding party. Even my parents won't be in attendance :lol:

Very Nice, What is the strap on the GMT, if you don't mind me asking? it looks sweet

ST4

Thanks, it was a gift from Lanikai. It's a BOB strap, and I believe it's aligator. It's probably my favorite of my 24mm straps, as it's burgundy color is incredibly versatile, and it's thickness goes really well with the case sizes :)

Thanks, amigo :) I'll likely be reviewing the 113 (or at least taking some better shots) in the not to distant future. There are the pics of it which I posted under a thread entitled 113 :)

As for the wedding, things are coming along, it's just a case of putting it all together :) As for invitations, well, the only people who'll be at the ceremony will be the immediate wedding party. Even my parents won't be in attendance :lol:

What? Is this a secret wedding or what? B);)

What? Is this a secret wedding or what? B);)

SuperDooper Top Secret B)

Actually, it's just a case of the room where it is being held (the Mirror Room, in Portmeirion) is only booked for 12 people (including Emily and I) so all the other people present, are going to be best men, bridesmaids and witnesses :) The deal was we could have it for 12 people for X amount, or 30 people for Y amount. X was cheaper, but, we knew that if we invited 30 people, the chance of them actually turning up (due to travel issues) would be slim, so the easiest option was to book it for a small private ceremony, and then book a more local venue for a 'reception' of sorts when we get home, and invite folks to that instead B)

[Edit to add]

Here's the link for the closeups of the 113 ^_^