When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Custom problems Norway.. or

Hi

I am new to this forum, but I can see that many of my questions are beeing asked from other members

I just found a site in Oslo that are auction off genuine watches taken in custom ( or are they) take a look at the link below

http://www.auksjonshuset.no/smykkeauksjon/

No problem to go under the customs radar in Norway if you now how....read the rules at POSTEN and be creative :-) besides the dealers/collectors know how to send their goods

Heia Norge

Gunnar Gran B)

Besides if auksjonshuset (www.auksjonshuset.no) was to sell replica watches and you found out they would have to give the money back....tror jeg da :)

No problem to go under the customs radar in Norway if you now how....read the rules at POSTEN and be creative :-) besides the dealers/collectors know how to send their goods

Heia Norge

Gunnar Gran B)

shall do.... ;) I have bought my former rep. wathces i Asia and I thought they were fine inntil i met a friend who could spot my fake on distance....... Can you recommend a site where they sell first-class watches

Chris fra Oslo

shall do.... ;) I have bought my former rep. wathces i Asia and I thought they were fine inntil i met a friend who could spot my fake on distance....... Can you recommend a site where they sell first-class watches

Chris fra Oslo

well if you look around at this site you will find that RWG (ja rett her!!!) is the place for finding first-class replicas....or maybe also at www.pc-80108.com or www.puretimewatch.com....but you have to read and learn here on RWG to spot the best and most accurate buys

For genuines (ekte) try PMWF (http://www.pmwf.com/Gallery/)

les og l

True one thing is for sure i em going their to bid on one special watch B)

Your English is still a little rusty Daniel ;) and I hope you get your watch....for less