When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

A brave french fighter pilot

FxrAndy

Pierre, a brave French fighter pilot, takes his girlfriend, Marie, out for a pleasant little picnic by the River Seine.

It's a beautiful day and love is in the air.Marie leans over to Pierre and says, 'Pierre, kiss me!'Pierre grabs a bottle of Merlot and splashes it on Marie's lips.'What are you doing, Pierre ?' says the startled Marie.'I am Pierre, the French fighter pilot! When I have red meat, I have red wine!'She smiles and they start kissing.Things began to heat up a little and Marie says, 'Pierre, kiss me lower.'Our hero tears her blouse open, grabs a bottle of Chardonnay and pours it on her breasts.'Pierre! What are you doing now?' asks the bewildered Marie.'I am Pierre, the French fighter pilot! When I have white meat, I have white wine!'She giggles and they resume their passionate interlude: and things really steam up.Marie leans close to his ear and whispers, 'Pierre, kiss me much lower!'Pierre rips off her underwear, grabs a bottle of Cognac and pours it in her lap.He then strikes a match and lights the cognac on fire.Marie shrieks and dives into the River Seine.Standing waist deep, Marie throws her arms into the air and screams furiously, 'PIERRE , WHAT IN THE F#@K DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?'Our 'hero' stands and says defiantly,'I am Pierre, the French fighter pilot! If I go down, I go down in flames!'

• 2 weeks later...