When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I need help with a Rep

chazzz

Hello!

I am new here & so far I love what I see & read. I have thanked many times the friend that told me about this Site. I am a Breitling nut, I do not have any Breitling Gens, But I have two Reps, A Bentley & A Chrono Avenger. I love them both. I have a collection of 18 watches as of now. Here is what I need help with. I am going to purchase a Super Avenger Rep, I hear very good things about Josh, I am hearing the name Angus here & there. The Name Andrew & Ruby pop up as well. Can someone lead me to the best Rep Dealer, Give me a link to their site so I can do some research before I make my Purchase. I would greatly appreiciate it. I will buy A Super Avenger On Aug 1st & I will buy A Skyland Avenger on Sept 1st, the Skyland is a Beauty. Please be Patient with me as I learn the Terminology. Thanks in advance for you're time & input.

So in short who has the best Super Avenger?

There is a saying round here "First chose your dealer"

Best to some reasearch about who you want to deal with and then look at the watches that they have, i think whaen the new SA comes out it will be the same watch from Angus and all the rest.

Also a consideration is where you are in the world, some distrubutors are better than others if you are in the eu.

Yes, chazz;

important to realize that the watches you are talking and about 95% of the watches we all talk about are the same watch from the same factories.

Josh/Andrew/Angus all are buying and selling the same watches.

In most all cases none of these 3 have them in stock,you place an order they get one from the factory or have the factory ship it to directly without them ever seeing it.

They don't have inventory in their basement if you will.

So ask them questions, go to their sites get comfortable with one and if you will buy a few a year use 1 dealer, you will likely get better service that way by being loyal. Important to have a relationship established if ever a customs problem or faulty watch problem arises.

If you are going to buy 12 reps or more in a year, I would spread the wealth and try them all.

Angus = Puretime

Josh = Perfect Clones

Andrew= Trusty Time

weblinks and other info can be found very easily on this forum.

Cheers,

M

Yes, chazz;

important to realize that the watches you are talking and about 95% of the watches we all talk about are the same watch from the same factories.

Josh/Andrew/Angus all are buying and selling the same watches.

In most all cases none of these 3 have them in stock,you place an order they get one from the factory or have the factory ship it to directly without them ever seeing it.

They don't have inventory in their basement if you will.

So ask them questions, go to their sites get comfortable with one and if you will buy a few a year use 1 dealer, you will likely get better service that way by being loyal. Important to have a relationship established if ever a customs problem or faulty watch problem arises.

If you are going to buy 12 reps or more in a year, I would spread the wealth and try them all.

Angus = Puretime

Josh = Perfect Clones

Andrew= Trusty Time

weblinks and other info can be found very easily on this forum.

Cheers,

M

Great information, thanks so much

Access to it? Are you referring to the new one?

I was'nt aware untill yesterday, that a new SA was comming out. I have been in contact with Joshua & he let me know. so I will just wait. Josh say it will be on his Site soon. I am hoping to order 1 early next week. Thanks