When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

At last - An Aerospace rep!

Slartibartfast, the same thing happened to me in search of the same model Aerospace. I bought mine off DHgate.com. What arrived was a complete POS. The dial is a mix of the Aerospace pic you posted and the B-1. If I turn the watch upside-down the bezel falls off. If I twist my wrist the minute hand fly's back 10 minutes and when the watch is laying flat and still the minute hand jerks as the seconds hand moves along. Complete and utter [censored]. I am in a dispute with the seller. I will never buy off DHGate again ever.

But I am still after an Aerospace. I may buy a used gen as they are not that expensive and believe the design is one which will stand the test of time.

Slartibartfast, the same thing happened to me in search of the same model Aerospace. I bought mine off DHgate.com. What arrived was a complete POS.

But I am still after an Aerospace. I may buy a used gen as they are not that expensive and believe the design is one which will stand the test of time.

Ha! so it's not just me PP. Thank you my friend for sharing your equally crap experiences, this honesty will help to forewarn others here. And, yes...I am also after a used gen. I agree that it is the only way to go to get one of these future classics!

Sorry to bring this back from the murky deep, but i must say that the build up you did with the pictures left me laughing my ass off! Obviously it's not that funny, but the 'Hang on, WTF' was hilarious! I'm still laughing... What a POS!!! Live and learn I guess...

You bet pokerpot.... perhaps I can take the hit on one of these so that the forum members here can learn. Stay away from Aerospace reps!