When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Vertu Replicas

Guest Sql_pl

Ok, so this is above board, I have asked my dealer friend to join the board. His ID is

[Please approve this type of posting with the ADMIN. As you may be aware, we try to prevent the spamming of our membership. Nearly half of your contribution to this board is contained within this thread, and it appears you main purpose is to solicit sales for your friend. ]

Guest Sql_pl

Around $400.00 shipped.

Got the tracking today!

It's been a long time since I had so many toys on the way as I already ordered a ROO and Skyland too! :)

It's gonna be like Christmas right in the middle of summer :) :)

If this is a dumb question then hey shoot me, but what network will these run on in the states? Or can I just pop a prepaid sim in these? And those who have dealer pages/emails PM me those . Thanks

Edited by prodigy

I will also provide contact info of my dealer if everything I get will be OK.

Will update you all asap.

Thanks!

You are from Poland, phone will be sent from what country?

...are there any potential custom problems?? :huh:

Guest Sql_pl

I am not sure if you guys get me. I am not a dealer and I do not sell these.

Yes I am from Poland but it does not mean anything.

The guy I bought mine from ships from CN so it will be shipped from CN if you decide to go for one from the same person as I did.

And if someone is interested in contact to the dealer - feel free to PM me and ask, I am not here to find people who want ME to send info to THEM.

Especially when the inquiry is constructed without good old "please"

Thanks!

Guest Mr Jones

Vertu replicas have VERY bad software, they looks simmilar like gens from outside but software is terrible. I had samples from my contact in Taipei and better choice is 8800 Gold edition with gen. mainboard inside or new 8800 Arte edition. If somebody want I have same pices in EU to sold HTC Touch, HTC Diamond, 8800 Gold Versace and this Arte edition, Ipod looking - with Windows 6.0 and Ipod interface. And most of oryginal phones from Samsung,SE,Nokia with no expensive prices. I do't take more Vertu they only looks similar to oryginals.

Guest Mr Jones
If this is a dumb question then hey shoot me, but what network will these run on in the states? Or can I just pop a prepaid sim in these? And those who have dealer pages/emails PM me those . Thanks

In North America, GSM operates on the primary mobile communication bands