When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Breitling Superocean Heritage crashed again

Guest Salamas

An old asian 7750 for a gen 7750 is not a big deal. The Heritage chrono comes with a 21'600 asian 7750 which makes it comfortable to get the hands assembled. But due to the inacuracy of the watch (bezel height etc.) you probably should think twice before spending a further money...

Edited by shultz

Guest Salamas
An old asian 7750 for a gen 7750 is not a big deal. The Heritage chrono comes with a 21'600 asian 7750 which makes it comfortable to get the hands assembled. But due to the inacuracy of the watch (bezel height etc.) you probably should think twice before spending a further money...

Thx, now i know that the mainspring is broken. can i change it from a original 7750?

Guest Salamas
I have a spare mainspring I can send you, pulled out of a broken Slevin. I am located in the US.

thx very much, but you are too far away from me.i

Edited by Salamas

If your watch maker will change it and the price is right i dont see why not, if you like the watch go for it, BTW where are you in germany PM me if you want I am in NRW, alway good to know where rep freindly watch makers are.

PS Just check the subdial dand sizes i know the new A7750 @ 28800 has a different subdial hand size to a swiss 7750

Guest Salamas
If your watch maker will change it and the price is right i dont see why not, if you like the watch go for it, BTW where are you in germany PM me if you want I am in NRW, alway good to know where rep freindly watch makers are.

PS Just check the subdial dand sizes i know the new A7750 @ 28800 has a different subdial hand size to a swiss 7750

PM sent to you :)

Guest Salamas

what is the problem with the bezel height?

what is the problem with the bezel height?

Compared to the gen it seems to be remarkable higher. I wanted to purchase the Heritage chrono right after its release. But when I saw the proportions I decided to go for the three hand version with 2824. This is a quite decent and reliable watch.