When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ordered my first rep

Eric77

Looking for a gift for my girlfriend decided to buy a good rep for her. After reading up this forum I finally found a replica that she will obviously fall in love with. I can even imagine this rep on he hand B)

I'm mean this Bvlgari rep.

Yesterday ordered it. Now waiting for its delivery and for our anniversary... ;)

You overpaid. Narikaa could have hooked you up with some serious watch for that much dough.

Sorry..

I ordered a watch from this dealer because I've got a recomendation from my friend. Sometimes it's better to overpay than to pay less and get not really good quality, in this case you're just wasting your money, i guess. I didn't mean that Narikaa's products are not of a great quality, but as for me, I always try to find out something about a seller or any services from my family and friends first, and only if i don't learn any information about it I will check reviews in the internet .

But will see, hope I won't be disappointed with the decision. In some days will write a report about my purchase :)