When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Need Pics of the NEW Updated DSN005 Logo!

pamlover

Has anyone get the new updated DSN005 logo Pam? Please post some pics of the lume in the dark, upclose good Macros, I am currently PAMless and am thinking of getting one a few days with Asian movt.

I know the dial has been upgraded, font and richness of the font on the dial is good. Is the cannon pin has been moded or does it have to be moded, he does not describe it as it was done. How is the AR on the sapphire, not too blue, single layer underneath or not, etc?

Ok.. I see no one has his new logo PAM, any reason? PM me if it is necessary.. I just want to have one good pam, that is close to gen for now.. I am looking for 164 or 104 Ultimates as well, pre-owned..

From pics DSN has on his forum, I notices there are groves that are shinny arround numbers and indices on the dial, is that OK, or it is just a camera angle and light, would that have to be sent to Vac to get fixed.. Any feedback is good..

DSCF7677-1.jpg

DSCF7679.jpg

DSCF7684.jpg

DSCF7681.jpg

I think the 005 is overlookd much of the time because it's got many flaws. Davidsen's logo is the best because of it's angle but it's too close to the wording on the dail and the rest of the dial in general leaves a good bit to be desired.

AND the pictures you show there have an F-series case back and the 005 wasn't even made until G series.

I've got a modded 005 with a standard dial from Josh that The Zigmeister lume'd for me. Despite the logo not having the correct angle of slant I feel the rest of the dial is much closer than DSN's. Either way there's not a "great" 005 dial out there currently. if you want a logo watch the 000's or historic versions of late are "better"...unless like me you just really really like the design of the 005 and can deal with the flaws.