When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

To me, watches are like women

My addiction for watches started two years ago when I was exposed to fake rolex watches on the street, which caused me to research the actual models and immediately became interested in many other brands.

I feel that I have a very strong attraction to watches with a good looking strap and bezel, and other than pimping, collecting pictures of Omegas has been my favorite pastime.

I look at watches like as if she was a woman. Basically the face and dial resemble the female face and its beauty corresponds. I correspond the engraving on the back of the case to the breast, and the deeper it is, the juicier it is. And finally, my favorite, the strap is definitely the legs. yum.

Well nice to know you all! I hope I find some good replicas using info from here!

My addiction for watches started two years ago when I was exposed to fake rolex watches on the street, which caused me to research the actual models and immediately became interested in many other brands.

I feel that I have a very strong attraction to watches with a good looking strap and bezel, and other than pimping, collecting pictures of Omegas has been my favorite pastime.

I look at watches like as if she was a woman. Basically the face and dial resemble the female face and its beauty corresponds. I correspond the engraving on the back of the case to the breast, and the deeper it is, the juicier it is. And finally, my favorite, the strap is definitely the legs. yum.

Well nice to know you all! I hope I find some good replicas using info from here!

U FORGOT ..... every now and then u gotta service them lol

...and after a while, you get tired of them? Oh-- and when they start acting crazy its time to move on to a better one?

Luckily, when you get rid of them you don't have to give them half of your property.

...but I'm not bitter.

Dont forget that when you remarry you can regain that half :) ......even more than the worth of the entire property given that you remarry a vintage version ;)

Anyhow watches and women has probably have little in common IMO...but its a good intro...excellent intro

Welcome to RWG dabouncer72 :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Regards

Gran