When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Best PAM Rep Ever Made?

So I've Really Been Researching Reps for some time now.

I purchased a beautiful Omega Seamaster PO from JOSH. It Has turned out to be Phenomenal.

So My Wish List Has a few more on it.

A Rolex

A Panerai

A Breitling

I decided on the Rolex Rep, now Lets get some Feedback on some PAMs from the Experts here.

In Your Opinion what is the Best Panerai Rep Ever Made?

i would have expected aliens from neptune to be a little brighter :g::bleh:

every rep has its flaws; pams are no different. the good thing about panerai is that they come in so many different varieties. choose one you like and go for it. if you're trying to make sure people won't know you are wearing a rep, remember that 95+% of people won't be able to tell your panerai from a patek, and those that do know something about watches will likely be able to tell yours is a rep (not necessarily on the wrist, but certainly if you take it off and hand it to them).

hope this helps :victory:

deltatahoe

Research...............................search...................................

research!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then it's up to your taste! Watches are like women; they both have the same purpose; they have movement....women have pus.....; they have lumes, women have breast; they both have faces but they dont appeal to the same person; etc., etc., etc. They have to appeal to you!!!!!!!!

So, search the PAM area and search some more......and good luck!

Hike

Research...............................search...................................

research!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then it's up to your taste! Watches are like women; they both have the same purpose; they have movement....women have pus.....; they have lumes, women have breast; they both have faces but they dont appeal to the same person; etc., etc., etc. They have to appeal to you!!!!!!!!

So, search the PAM area and search some more......and good luck!

Hike

Hike so tell me you got the SSD because you liked it and not because, it is probably the Best Rolex Rep Ever Made?!!

Come on Man, I know Reps, I own some. I haven't been into Panerai, just getting into it.

You come out to a Rolex Rep Expert and say what's the best Rolex Rep, straight up you get SSD!!

Ask a Breitling Rep Expert what is the best Rep out there Now, and they will say the SO Heritage 46 and the runner up SOSF!

So Now You as a PAM Expert, I ask of you what is the Best PAM Rep out there? You Have to have some Idea of what is One of the Best, Right?

I'm asking for your Opinion? And to back it up with what you think is a good reason for your opinion. Nobody is going to hang you for it.

And yes Aliens Are Smart, but I'm not one! :p

Edited by alienfromneptune

i would have expected aliens from neptune to be a little brighter :g::bleh:

every rep has its flaws; pams are no different. the good thing about panerai is that they come in so many different varieties. choose one you like and go for it. if you're trying to make sure people won't know you are wearing a rep, remember that 95+% of people won't be able to tell your panerai from a patek, and those that do know something about watches will likely be able to tell yours is a rep (not necessarily on the wrist, but certainly if you take it off and hand it to them).

hope this helps :victory:

deltatahoe

Helpful Indeed my friend. The Patek and Panerai Mixing up thing is new to me.

If model is not that important and it's simple the best out of the box looking rep .....here's 3 for a starter

252 North Pole - search for a member review on this forum - a few weeks ago

183- From Angus with SuperLume and Cannon/Hour Wheel fixed - Asian 6497-2 Hi Beat with Swan Neck

127- From Angus with same mods as above

There are / have been others like 40mm PAM 50 , 002 painted dial, Power Reserve 27 and 28 and I'm sure there'll be more

Search this forum - see what you like and then go from there...

FGD

Agree with the 252 ;) It's very very close to the gen article. A couple of minor flaws but which rep watch doesn't have one?

There used to be a PAM036 with ETA6497-1 movement B series, tobacco dial, good crown and good canon pin. Now, I heard it's already discontinued. Same thing as PAM with eta 7753 with correct case/ETA2892 with power reserve. They are all gone.