When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

SMP chrono

docdoc

I've heard from another member in the same situation, who has been told that there is a;ready a new version and it is inferior to the old version. Thats the way it goes sometimes, and I'm glad I got mine in time!

Did you find a SMP chrono to buy yet? I'm looking for one too. Silix has it on his website, says it's in stock. Are all the reps of the SMP chrono going to be the same? This is supposed to be one of the best out of the box reps out there according to By-tor's Omega rep guide on this forum.

Btw the watch is also available on Perfect Clones (Josh's website).

Also I have a total noob question: is it OK to buy a rep from the website or are there any advantages to contacting the seller directly to setup a deal? From reading the messages on this board it seems like most people seem to contact the seller directly to buy reps.

Thanks!

Did you find a SMP chrono to buy yet? I'm looking for one too. Silix has it on his website, says it's in stock. Are all the reps of the SMP chrono going to be the same? This is supposed to be one of the best out of the box reps out there according to By-tor's Omega rep guide on this forum.

Found a used one on repgeek