When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Why aren't there more women in the rep forums?

omni

The "Top 3 ladies reps" thread got me to mention it to my wife. Now we all have probably bought reps "for" our better halves, usually the ones we are already with, fiance, GF, spouses, but then there are those that are still single out there. Just thought I'd pass this pretty funny comment from my wife regarding the statement I mentioned to her that pops up all the time "Why aren't there more women in the rep. forums?" and also popped up in the thread I just mentioned.

[Edited] She chided: "Probably because single women only want to hang around the guys with the real watches rather than the fake ones!" .............ooooh Ouch! :lol:

Because they are too busy with "knock-off" purses; replacing last years wardrobe with this years wardrobe; buying clothes that are a size too small and obsessing about losing weight; making sure that you are hard at work earning money for what they want (including real gemstones in their jewelry).

My wife likes that I now buy reps ( this frees up $ for her stuff).

And oddly enough many of the guys that I know that can afford all the gens that they want have women with fake boobs!

Because we scare them away.

Having seen the vultures circling every time a woman posts on a forum (RepGeek, surprisingly, has been the worst of the decent rep forums), I would not stick around if I were a woman.

We, the replica community, are really badly behaved with this one. It's shameful.

Unless they like to wear men's watches like our missing friend, I don't think any of the reps appeal to younger females.

I've been trying for months to find a nice ladies rep that wasn't made for grannies; men's watches were right out since her wrist is tiny. The best I could find was a Hermes double-wrap that is now discontinued in favor of a much bulkier model and a Fendi that Silix wouldn't sell me cause he could never find one that wasn't badly flawed.