When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Breitling Aerospace

pjbracer1

Hi Guys

I dig the site, I didnt know there were so many others like me who are particular about replicas as me!

I have a genuine Navitimer and a Submariner and have normally bought a good rep first before making a genuine purchase, now I am in the market for and Breitling Aerospace as I am learning to fly now and must admit I am pretty lazy when it comes to working out hours for my log book!

So I thought I'd go for the Aerospace for the digi display and what with most of the reps out there being pretty good quality now I wondered if anyone know any where that does them as I havent seen any around for a while.

Or if ayone else has a good alternative.

Cheers chaps

Paul :)

Hi Guys

I dig the site, I didnt know there were so many others like me who are particular about replicas as me!

I have a genuine Navitimer and a Submariner and have normally bought a good rep first before making a genuine purchase, now I am in the market for and Breitling Aerospace as I am learning to fly now and must admit I am pretty lazy when it comes to working out hours for my log book!

So I thought I'd go for the Aerospace for the digi display and what with most of the reps out there being pretty good quality now I wondered if anyone know any where that does them as I havent seen any around for a while.

Or if ayone else has a good alternative.

Cheers chaps

Paul :)

I'm a newbee about reps, but either TISSOT and CERTINA have a watch with exactly the same features as the Aerospace.

Much cheaper, but off course yoou don't have the looks of the Aerospace.

Go for the genuine, there are no good replica's

Dont get the new version though, I think the older repetition minutes was the best Aerospace ever made. I used to own one, they are amazing watches, and so comfortable!

18022008691.jpg

18022008699.jpg

Cheers guys this is what I thought might be the case the Navi I have is great for everything else but the stopwatch functions in digital is easier as I am from the digital age and a computer nerd by trade!

Might have to browse through Ebay then for an aerospace, I am pretty happy with them in general and would like to keep with tradition and the whole flying heritage!

Cheers chaps