When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Will they fit?

Rxus

Will the brushed SS band from a fish fit the SKyland (new "ultimate" ver)?

Not sure if they are both 22mm or more importantly if the lug holes are drilled similarly.

becasue if it fits i'll order my new Skyland on rubber and ise the burhsed band from the fish since the stock SKyland band is too shiny for my taste.

Thanks in advance

Yes and no.

The bands are the same with exception to finish however the endlinks are NOT the same. SOSF endlinks are curved at the case and Skyland endlinks are straight at the case.

You coulc always get the shiny SS bracelet with the skyland and use a 3M scotch brite pad to give it the same finish as the SOSF bracelet.

Not sure how it would look considering the Skyland is a polished case though..

Your right i had not taken note of the end links, but soo much polished SS scares me, specially on a chunky watch like that.

I mean I like the BCE and it's all polished but I guess it works since it's more of a dressy chrono and the skyland on the other hand has a rugged outdoor look that i find hard to associate with high polish or "bling".

Your right i had not taken note of the end links, but soo much polished SS scares me, specially on a chunky watch like that.

I mean I like the BCE and it's all polished but I guess it works since it's more of a dressy chrono and the skyland on the other hand has a rugged outdoor look that i find hard to associate with high polish or "bling".

You could always skip the bracelet and pickup a gen Pro Diver strap to put it on. I think the Skyland looks great on rubber and gives it a rugged sporty look.