When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

When is the Big Pilot coming out?

eunomians

I'm also waiting, these days with so many new watches coming out like Skyland, Concord C1, U-Boats, AP ROO etc wondering when is the big pilot coming? Is it that tough to make it? We already have running secs at 3, running secs at 12 and even 50mm U-Boats. Or is the big pilot really not that popular?? I will continue to wait......

I'm also waiting, these days with so many new watches coming out like Skyland, Concord C1, U-Boats, AP ROO etc wondering when is the big pilot coming? Is it that tough to make it? We already have running secs at 3, running secs at 12 and even 50mm U-Boats. Or is the big pilot really not that popular?? I will continue to wait......

I am right there with you...I think a lot of people are. I definitely think its popular. We've been getting teased with this watch for so long, I wouldn't be surprised if it out sells the Skyland.

if they did not use the real deal to make the copy, I'm eager to see how the rep looks like. How can it be 1:1 if they didnt have the genuine?

Another question is the movement, it will be hard to get a similar dateposition and power reserve. I was hoping they copied the whole movement, but I guess they didnt ;)

I'm almost positive they will use this movement:

iwcs055-6.jpg

iwcs055-3.jpg

I am really hoping they buy and gen and copy 1:1. They can make a killing with the BP and make reps for the Port Automatic as well. Both are using the same movt.

I'd buy the BP and the Porto Auto (silver dial + Blue hands). Was and am still disappointed with the Port Auto on offer now.

KR

Siesta181

I always laugh when I see that on josh and andrews site.

They actually just use photos sometimes??!?!

LOL...no wonder most of the reps are inaccurate

It's on its way, but I have been told by a reliable source that a genuine hasn't been bought to replicate it.