When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Breitling Movements

VanDamage

Hey Again,

I've been looking through the collectors section and their websites. I noticed that the products of trusty times rrange from as cheap as $108 to over $1,000 with swiss movements. I'm looking for a descent movement without breaking the $400 mark.

I noticed that alot of the Breitling say New Asia 7500. Is this considered to be a good mechanism? And what is the difference between the Chronomat Evolutions and the Chronomat Evolutions Ultimate?

Thanks Again for your help.

Hi, Welcome to RWG

There's a lot of great information here and most of it can be easily accessed using the "Search" feature at the top right of your screen. You'll find countless threads on the reliability of the A7750 and comparisons between the Chronomats.

Enjoy!

I know, since I've joined the other day I've been doing my homework on the Forum, I read the Breitling buying guide. Most of the descent quality ones have the A7750 in them, the really nice ones have the suisse movements and the lower budget poorer repicas us Quartz or a lesser asian movement right?

I think i found one i'm going to purchase from trustytime.com and it's going to be the Black faced Chronomat Evolution ULTIMATE with the corrected date typography.

Thanks for the help for a newbie to the replica industry eveyone! :0)

Definately. I've yet to even purchase a chrono rep. Such a shame. Its hard to stay away from, but I will pluck the less complicated mvmts for now, who knows what the future will bring.

Look at the superocean steelfish in ETA. gen ETA or not, you should have very high quality rep that should treat you right for a lifetime with proper servicing in that watch.