When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PAM Crown Guard Screws

Cmil

Can anyone recommend where I can get 2 screws for my PAM crown guard? They seem to have come out over time and are lost. I have the guard just need the screws. If you can tell me the size so a jeweler can fix or will I need actual PAM screws. Thanks,

CM

I mine got free of charge from a local photo camera service place, looked for them for quite some time, I tell ya, this is the place to look. And be sure to get stainless.

At that time my dealer Trusty helped me by saying he can sell me no screws but the whole CG with screws only for a cosmic money.

You get the idea ;)

cheers

EDIT: yeah, and I left my watch there so the guy could maqtch the screws with wholes at watchs case, those chinise ones had some dimensionally messed up thread size and barely any screw fitted

Edited by pubus

1.6 mm screws. 3-4mm long is what you need.

Only thing is that the PAM screws while being 1.6mm thread count are larger in diameter then a normal 1.6mm screw. You can use them but there will be a small amount of play when you put the screw in the hole.

Check an Ace Hardware store or an older privately owned store that sells individual screws in the rows of bins. Lowes and Depot will not cary them.

Any idea on the "twist rate" as it were on the Pam screws Gavidoc?... I never had luck in finding them in the wild so I cowboyed up and took a few inches right in the ole' keester and got em from a cartel dealer when I ordered my UPO Lite a while back... four full CG's with 8 screws was almost as much as the watch... but at least shipping was combined. now I have several spares and use the removable lock-tite to keep my wallet from getting abused again.

BTW... anyone know what size screw holds the rotor to a highbeat a7750?