When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My new Blackbird from Chief wiggum

FxrAndy

Most of you may well of noticed that i dont wear a lot of Breitings, well that is because the only other one i like the SOSF my wife stole and wears all the time. One other caught my eye and when one came up for sale i jumped, Thanks to Chiefwiggum i now have a wonderfull blackbird. We all know the watch so i am not going to go on about date window spacing Bla Bla Bla, instead i am going to tell you why i like it.

Most Breitlings to my eye scream out "LOOK AT ME"! they are very polished and shiney, now the people who have met me may agree or disagree but if i was rich i would have a Bently not a Rolls, a sail Yacht not a motor cruiser, A Glock not a 45 ACP in chrome and this watch is those things. A little subdued but very elegant but also powerfull and usefull.

I was soo supprised with this Leather band so thick but soft, i was in an AD the other day trying the gen on and i would not know the difference.

DSC00736.jpg

DSC00737.jpg

DSC00738.jpg

DSC00739.jpg

It looks as good on leather as it does SS, with the thick leather band it becomes so much more elegant and would go perfectly with my Kenberg suit, but with SS it goes with jeans or shorts just about any thing!

DSC00743.jpg

DSC00741.jpg

DSC00742.jpg

If any one has been turned off Breitlings in the past due to them shouting too much give this ago, you wont regret it!

So thank you Chiefwiggum and if you ever need a favor or a part if i have it it is yours. I wish i was having a kiddys party yesterday to help me un wrap, it had about 6 layers of packing, lol

Photos shot today with K800I in daylight with nothing more than auto correct in windows picture manager.

Thanks for looking

• 1 month later...

That looks the nuts Andy. That was my first foray into the rep world, and I truly loved that watch but you know the history and why I couldn't bear to wear it.

I am glad that it is still going strong, it's definitely built to last and couldn't have gone to a more genuine fella.

No need to tell you to wear it well, because I see that you already are. B)